How can search engine traffic help your business?
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search engine optimization is one of the most important concepts when it comes to getting your business ranking high in search results. Essentially it is a set of rules that help your website be easily found and navigated by new users. Proper SEO techniques will allow your website to gain traction and popularity within the search results. Here are a few reasons why you cannot ignore SEO.
1. The top results really matter.
Search engine statistics show the majority of individuals that use search engines look no further than the top 10 suggestions on the first page of Google or Bing search. The main point is that if you are not on the first page, you are missing out on more than 90% of the opportunities to find new customers.
2. Trust and confidence.
People always assume that if a company is ranked high in search results, then it must be the best one out there. Being positioned in the top 5 gives a sense of confidence and trust to individuals that are browsing for a specific product or service. Of course, it is great to have good reviews, but it’s even better to constantly be top-ranked in web search.
3. Google search traffic is free.
There are two types of search results. Pay-per-click (PPC) results are ads that have been paid for by an advertiser. Depending on the keywords you are targeting, PPC ads can be very expensive. The other type of search result is unpaid organic search. Organic search results are not advertisements. These results are based on the relevance of your content to the user’s search query, the popularity of your website and other organic ranking factors. When your website appears in the top search results, you receive a fantastic source of highly targeted free traffic. The value of organic search traffic can amount to thousands of dollars every month.
4. Free word-of-mouth marketing.
People love to go to the best restaurant, auto mechanic, lawyer, etc. Being ranked high in web search gives you recogntion as a key player in your industry or locale. Your customers will want to feel related to your business if you have a great ‘buzz’ around it and they will talk about it. They will tell their relatives and friends, share their experience on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other platforms and this will get you new customers. The best part? Word-of-mouth is free!
5. Beat your competition.
Selling the same product or service as your competitor? It doesn’t matter, as long as you are ranked on the front page. People tend to choose from the top results, so give yourself a benefit of being seen by everyone. Make competitors spend a fortune on marketing, while simply tweaking the SEO to benefit you.
How can I help?
As an experienced digital marketer working with SEO for many years, I can help your company’s website get high rankings in the search engines. I share with you the best ways to target your specific business and apply the most up-to-date tools and strategies. I show you on how to make your online presence more appealing to search engines like Google and Bing. I assist you to find the right keywords to build your content around and generate the most amount of organic traffic. I guide you to make sure that your site architecture is the most optimized and easily accessible for search engine crawling.
My SEO coaching services include:
1. Technical SEO – making sure that your website loads fast on all platforms and that search engines can crawl and index your website without any issues.
2. Keyword Research – utilizing keyword research to determine the most popular search phrases surfers use to find your product or service category. Making sure these search phrases appear strategically throughout your website. Mentoring you to create unique content for your website based on these search phrases to make your site’s content relevant and search engine friendly.
3. Backlinking – Backlinks are links from other websites to your website. Backlinks are a very important consideration search engines use when determing a site’s rankings in the search results. Backlinks are also great source of referral traffic, which can provide you with another channel of highly-targeted traffic to your site.